Facts and Figures
- 293 titles in Malayalam script
- 187 titles in Kannaḍa script
- 25 titles in Tamil script
- 4 titles in Telegu script
- 340 titles in German or English, including 190 articles from periodicals
Works transcribed into machine-readable Malayalam
The works in Malayalam script were transcribed into machine-readable Malayalam in cooperation with Shiju Alex, the leader of the ‘Kerala Archives Interest Group’ and a staff of Indian assistants and volunteers and then added to the digitized objects.
- 93 manuscripts in Malayalam script, including 20 palm-leaf manuscripts
- 39 manuscripts in Kannaḍa script, including 2 palm-leaf manuscripts
- 2 manuscripts in Tamil script
- 5 manuscripts mainly written in German or English
137.148 pages from 849 titles, including 142 manuscripts, have been digitised. In addition, nearly 24,000 pages were transcribed by Indian collaborators into machine-readable Malayalam script.